1. Use eyelets in your project
2. Do a layout with more than 4 photos
3. Do a Layout or card using Primary Colours
4. Use stamps/inks/sprays to create a background
5. Make use of all those Rub Ons weve collected and hoarded!
6. Use a Transparency in a layout
7. Do a Layout using no patterned paper
8. Crop photos to all fit in a shape on your page (cant be one photo cropped to 4x6 ya cheater) using 3 or more photos
9. Use Stationary/Office items
10. Use Dry Embossing in a layout
11. Use The Big Ass Martha border punch
12. Scrapbook using the colour pink as the main colour on your layout
13. “Time is of the essence!” Create a layout around that expression and use it in the title
14. Spring is just around the corner!! (I hope) Create a laout/card using floral patterned papers, flowers and all things spring like!
15. Scrap your favorite space in your home and journal about why it is you enjoy spending time there
1. Use the word FIRST in the title and scrap a first.
2. Use a song to tell the story of the page.
3. Make a monocromatic page or card
4. Circles, yup I’m obessed with them, so 3 circles on a page
5. Use a swap item you have received in your page or card
6. “A Day in the Life”, using this as a title, journal and embellish a page about your day (can use images)
7. Use only MTC for embellies on a page or card (this one is basically for me, as I am not proficient yet)
8. Metal, lets metal things up, Timmy style
9. Fabric, mesh or canvas, use on a page
10. Buttons, not to be confused with bu uns, use several on a page
11. Lace, ribbon and twine on one page, oh my
12. In decorating the law of 3 is prevalent, use 3 pictures oand 3 each of every embellie you choose, and 3 patterned papers.
13. Punches, use your punches for borders, picture mats, and journal spot
14. They say you shouldn’t judge someone til you walk a mile in their shoes, take a walk in Loohoo’s, bling it up baby. Bling and flowers are to be used on a page.
15. Upcycle something, use something that you did not get from a scrapbook store, something that you would normally throw out would be preferred.
|Using upcycle materials, cardboard and an envelope.|