"BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN"

Thursday, August 8, 2013

One Great Afternoon

I don't post many layouts these days but I am keeping busy with my craft.  This LO was fun as I did some sewing on it.  At least my sewing machine is getting some use once in awhile.  I mostly used Cocoa Daisy's and Gossamer Blue's July kits.  They really worked well together without having any duplicates between them.  I did not journal on this page as it is one of many of that weekend and I have already documented about it on another page.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Melinda. . . thought I would stop by to see what you've been up to and so glad I did. Your layout colours are gorgeous and blend nicely with your photos. I especially love the arrows and large brads you used. . . so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see all these pretty works! :)

    ReplyDelete