"BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN"

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Layout Week Sketch Two - Baby Dog

I am back with another one of Kathryn's sketches.  I used a 6x6 paper pack by My Minds Eye for this one called Blink of an Eye.  I thought the soft colours showed the softness of Rigg's colouring.  I did not attach the quadrants to a 12x12 sheet of paper as I put it into a 4@6x6 page protector.  To show that this is to be considered as a whole layout I used the washi, arrows, veneer hearts, and the accent colours and papers in 3 of the 4 quadrants.  Hope if you like it you will go over and see what Kathryn did with her sketch.


3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the divided page protector to make four mini layouts that were still connected to each other - this turned out so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, I have a lot of fun with your challenges. Now, if you will excuse me it is time for supper then I have to get working on layout #3. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute baby! Great idea to use the page protector for the different quadrants.

    ReplyDelete